Friday, February 4, 2011

Going Private....

There are a few reasons I want to set my blog to private. A few posts ago, a complete stranger left me a comment. I don't mind people/strangers looking at my blog, but I really don't want strangers leaving comments. Also, since we have adopted Alex, I feel we need to protect our family a little better. Not that I intend of having issues with any of his birth parents, I just want to be cautious. So, if you would like access to our blog, please leave me your email address by either leaving a comment, email or facebook.

P.S. I will only add you if I know who you are :)

6 comments:

Cindy H said...

I would like to keep reading if you allow me. Cindy Hecker heckertc@att.net

Thanks

Karen said...

Yes please. :) mittens_mcbarney@yahoo.com

LiFiART said...

me too -
dielutters@hotmail.com

Miss ya
Elke

Peggy said...

I hope you know who I am!!! ;)
peggyannjames1@gmail.com

Jeanette said...

For sure.
jmbarnard@hotmail.com

Candace said...

blueeyebeauty14@gmail.com He is so cute Jenn!!