Thursday, October 14, 2010

Great News...

Application for an adoption ~ $1000

Families Supporting Adoption conference in Dallas w/ hotel stay ~ $100

CPR training for the adoption ~ $40

Money needed for the day of placement ~ we won't go there on the cost :)

Getting a call from your case worker just after 1 week of having your profile online to say a birth mom has chosen you ~ PRICELESS!!!

Our little baby will be born in December!

If you want more specific details leave me a comment, and I will email you. I don't want too many specifics online. And yes, we do know what we are having!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That's huge! Wonderful and exciting and AWESOME! Now can I throw YOU a baby shower?

Karen said...

That is sooo sooo exciting. I am so excited for you!

Angela and Roel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela and Roel said...

Oh wow! God is amazing! Please continue to post on your journey. We are just starting ours and would love you to read about it.
http://www.lollipopsgumdrops.com

Jeanette said...

Jennifer that is amazing. I am so happy for you guys. If you have the time for sure email me some details. I'm so excited for you and my prayers will for sure be with you.