Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our Family Is Growing...

By 4 Paws! Ha! ha! Ya'll probably thought I was going to say I was pregnant -- unfortunatly that is not the case (hopefully soon, keep those fingers crossed).
We are adopting a doggie next week. So she will be our baby for the time being. We are adopting her from the Southeast Texas Labrador Rescue in Houston. She is 3 years old, yellow and sweet sweet sweet. I can't wait for her to join us. I'm still trying to figure out what to call her. Right now her name is Sissy. I'm going for Cali or Sadie. I guess I'll have to call her both and see which one she responds to the most and easiest. I spoke with her foster mommy last week and she was telling me alittle about Sissy. She doesn't chew on things she isn't supposed to, but she is a kleptomaniac. Apparently, when her foster mommy is in the shower, Sissy will go into the bathroom and take her clothes from the floor and take them to her bed. I have a bad habit of throwing clothes on the floor, so maybe she will help with my bad habit. We get to pick her up next Wednesday (the 23th). I am so excited! Here are some pics of our soon to be little girl.




3 comments:

Jenn said...

Woohoo! I'm SO excited for you! And I think Sadie or Cali are both great.

A Healthier Me said...

So cute!!!! I love Sadie or Cali, good job on names! I'm glad to see that things seem to be going well. I'm excited for you guys!

Peggy said...

How exciting!!! She sure is a pretty dog. Good luck with the klepto :)