Friday, March 20, 2009

Good bye...

Mr. Hair Towel!

Thats right, I'm saying good bye to a towel I use to put my hair up after I shower. My mom has been trying for years to get me to throw it away. She thinks it is gross looking, I on the other hand think it is the perfect towel to use to get excess water out of wet hair. While I was packing for our Utah trip, I thought long and hard about whether or not to pack it. I opted not to pack it, and went to Bed Bath and Beyond to find an actual hair turbin thing. Not as good as my trusty blue towel, but it works.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yep, sorry Jen, but it looks pretty gross:). Might be time to move on.
Me, I love a fresh new towel, all fluffy and linty.

Thurbs said...

It's hard getting rid of the things we love, even if it's an old hair towel. I'm the same way about stuff. :0)

Jeanette said...

That poor towel. Looks like you sure wore it out. :) I've never tried those twisty turban things but I had a companion on the mission who used them and loved them.