Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally...



So I am FINALLY getting into the hype over the books Twilight!
My boss read all the books within 2 weeks. She couldn't put it down. I figured since she read them that fast, I would give it a shot. So I borrowed the books from my friend Jenn. I just started reading the first the other day and I can't seem to put it down. Very intriguing story. We were simi slow today at work so I was able to read more. I was finding myself getting alittle upset when a customer walked in the bank and I had to be the one to help them. Couldn't they see I was very busy reading my book? :)

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I feel that way at work sometimes. There I am minding my own business and a customer has to come in and disturb me. :) Sad that I know what you mean. Actually most of the time I'm glad for a customer to come in unless I'm trying to get the shelves stocked or something else like that. Well maybe not most of the time but more than half anyway. :)

Thurbs said...

Oh Jenn. You've been sucked into the Twilight trap. I asked you about it a couple months ago and you weren't into it. I guess times have changed. Now the question is- Edward or Jacob? I say that like I know what I'm talking about. I don't. I don't want anything to do with those books. :) You know me, not a reader. If you're like everyone else I know, you'll be finished with the series in no time at all. We can't wait til you're here. It's getting close. So excited!! Love ya!!